Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mommy bought something for work today called Suicide Pie...boy did it look good. Mommy's a fuddy duddy because she wouldn't let me eat any.

Daddy came home last night (he had to go to SJ). I sure was mad at him at first. But, I can't be mad at Daddy for too long. He rocked me to sleep, and I kept peeking to make sure he was still there. And, he was.

I have also learned to say "mum". When I am hungry or when I get mad at being in my car seat, all I have to do is say "mum mam" and Mommy appears.

I love playing with toys and paper! They are the two coolest things (better than the ceiling fan!)

I saw my Uncle Russ and his family again last Sunday for football. I sure like that game! Uncle Russ got a new puppy (who's actually pretty cool). Grandma wasn't watching and I sampled a bit of her beer. Mommy caught me and scolded Grandma to be more careful!

And...I like sweet potatoes! Mommy says I can try something called Squash tonight. Hmm, sounds intriging.

No comments: