Sunday, September 10, 2006

Darn those Niners!

So...the niners lost, huh? Drats! And...I was sporting my new jersey too! Oh well.

This weekend, Mommy, Hairy Mommy, and I went to Grandma & Grampas house. I was watching Hairy Mommy mow the lawn (lawn mowers are neat). G&G treated us all to a yummy dinner! I had my first avacado (ohh...that was yummy!!!)

Today, I just relaxed watching football. I'm teething (getting my 2nd tooth), so I've had some fussy moments. It doesn't compare to mommy's tantrum during the the 1st quarter of the niners game. Can't wait to wear my Chargers gear tomorrow night w/ daddy.

I'm also doing great sitting up by myself. I'm balancing really well. Next month, mommy and daddy are going to celebrate my 6 mo birthday, and I am going to have my very own booster seat!

BTW-My parents bought me a brand new walker. I barely touch the ground, but it's only a matter of time. And...I also got my new Halloween costume. No pictures until Halloween, but lets just say it's very cool!

Well, I'm gonna go read Go Dog Go w/ mommy now.

A big shout out to my grandparents out there!

No comments: