Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Halloween Blues

My mommy is strange. She got me a Halloween costume, but it fit me just right. Then Grandpa put me in a pot while Grandma said I look absolutely delicious! Then they started laughing. I guess I don't get it. So, Mommy took back my costume, and ordered me another one (but not the same thing.) So, you all will have to be surprised. Maybe you can fill me in on the joke...

So anyway, I am officially 5 months old today!!! I am starting to roll front to back with ease, am learning how to drop things (so mommy can pick it up). Did I tell you I am cutting my two bottom teeth? I am keeping mommy up at night (fussing until she comforts me to sleep!) She just smiles and says I'm such a good baby, while I fall back asleep. TGFT (thank goodness for Tylenol!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum. I'll be over later with the melted butter. ~Kristin