Monday, September 04, 2006

I need a vacation from my weekend!

Wow! I did a lot this weekend!!!

Mommy, Grandma, and I all went to the Rib Cook-off! Can we say yum? Mommy really liked the Hawaiian Ribs :o)

We also went to a few stores (where Grandma spoiled me again.) She bought me my Alex Smith jersey (cool name, huh) and a SF Giants outfit! She also bought me a bunch of books for my parents to read to me! How did she know I LOVE books?

Mommy and I headed over to Grandma's house to stay overnight. That was a lot of fun. I tried to crawl to Grandpa. They are great! They make funny sounds to make me laugh.
Grandpa laughed at my new shirt "The Best Thing at Grandma's House is My Grandpa". He cracks me up!

Grandma and I went out galavanting on Sunday (Church, Breakfast, and Toys R Us!!!) with my cousin Amanda. Then Daddy came home. I was so happy to see Daddy! He made me smile big time! He felt my sharp gums, because I am getting a tooth (whatever that is! I just wish they'd leave my mouth alone!)

Today Mommy & Hairy Mommy took me to the Rib Cook-off (again). It was Hairy Mommy's first time. He enjoyed it. Then I fell asleep and we went to a few more stores (where they spoiled me rotten, again).

Mommy is making tortilla soup for daddy. He rewards her with kisses.

Life is good!

I need a vacation!

No comments: