Saturday, September 23, 2006

Blowing Raspberries



This weekend, my uncle Russ adopted a dog! I can't wait to meet him. He's a boxer puppy named RJ. Me? Well, I'm hanging out having a good time. Daddy has been spending a lot more time with me these past few nights (he tells me all about football). I love my Daddy...he makes me laugh! Especially when he's hard to wake up in the morning (it's Mommy's and my joke to watch him fight waking up!)

I have a new baseball mitt...too cool, Grandpa, thanks! Now, if only I could figure out what I'm supposed to do with it other than chew on it. Still working that one out.

I am back to blowing raspberries again (see the above picture), and I am laughing a lot more now. And, my new favorite thing is talking really loud (especially at 4 AM)!

No comments: