Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mommy's sick/Daddy's exhausted part 2





Mommy doesn't feel well still. The Dr. gave her some new medications which makes her loopy and laughing at VH1 videos. Daddy said we have to help out around the house while Mommy doesn't feel well, so I helped him with the dishes.

I was such a good boy yesterday, I slept through the whole night and let Mommy and Daddy rest. Wait until they feel better, then I'll start teething again!

I can put myself to sleep now. I'm such a big boy. Mommy says she can't believe I'm almost a toddler.
Yesterday, Mommy's reflexes were slow. I toddled off the bed and landed on a dog bed. Mommy looked down at me, and I had a big smile on my face, because I wanted to do it again. Mommy wouldn't let me near the edge of the bed again. She's such a fuddy duddy when she's sick.

No comments: