Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mommy saw some superstar...



I spent the whole day yesterday with Grandma and Mommy. It was fun, even though I'm grouchy. Grandma bought me a St. Patrick's Day outfit when mommy wasn't looking. Silly Grandma. While Grandma was getting her hairs cut, I was cruising the furniture at the salon. I finally said MaMa! Mommy was happy. Gee, if I knew that was all it was going to take, I'd have said it a long time ago! Then Mommy and Grandma went out to dinner and watched Jesus Christ Superstar. I don't know what that is, but she sure was gone a long time! Daddy watched me, and I finally fell asleep for him, just in time for Mommy to come home.
Grandma and I had fun again during breakfast. She made Daddy give me pancakes with syrup. I think syrup was that gooey stuff that made my teeth tingle. I like syrup! Mommy says now I can eat a full breakfast (whatever that means!) I like scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, pancakes (with syrup...don't forget that syrup), and toast. MMM-mmm
Whew! I had another big weekend!!!

No comments: