Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I would walk 500 miles...

A quick post about my milestones:

I love to dance. Put me down with some music and I will bounce and shake my toosh. I also like when Mommy bounces me, sings, and tickles. I laugh so hard! BOOGIE BABY

I can crawl with ease (and almost as fast as Mommy and Daddy can run!) I can crawl around the whole house and follow everyone. I'm getting curious about the doggie door because I see the dogs vanish when they hit the wall. The only thing that happens to me when I hit the wall is a thump! Hmm...

I love to cruise around holding the furniture.

I can say MaMa, DaDa, and ThinThah (Ginger) and know who I am talking about.

I love bathtime!

I can sleep 6 hours in the night.

I have 10 total teeth.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get out of that blasted car seat!

I got my Colts outfit for the super bowl (OK, not a milestone, but still exciting) :)

I can eat a lot of foods now!

No comments: