Thursday, December 13, 2007

Getting ready...





I'm getting ready for the holidays. I can't wait to see what this Christmas thing is all about. I know that I'm a pro at Christmas (I mean, I did it last year), but Mommy says it'll be much more fun now that I'll be able to be more interactive. But, she doesn't think it's funny when I pull ornaments off the tree. Daddy and I like to count the lights on the tree (I say: One, two, three, four, eight, nine, ten!) I skip five-seven because I can't say them very well.
And, I like to ride Ginger like a horse. She just lays there and lets me do it, while mommy rewards her with a treat.
Mommy also says this is going to be a special Christmas because it'll be our first as a whole family, whatever that means. I'm not looking forward to having a sister just yet. I don't want to share my mommy.

No comments: