Sunday, October 21, 2007

The days of trains and pumpkins










This weekend was a blast! On Saturday, I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house (you know, my favorite place) to go ride my "choo choo" train. I had so much fun! I look forward to my visits on the weekend (so much that I say "grandpa" over and over on Thursday and Friday!)




Today, Mommy and Daddy took me to my first pumpkin patch. I had fun playing in the pumpkins. Mommy and Daddy had fun trying to catch all the pumpkins I threw. Who knew Mommy had such quick reflexes?!




The pumpkin patch had lots of cars and toys for me to play with. We picked out a pumpkin with a long stem (Daddy said that was really important). Mommy said we are going to take out the gooey insides next Sunday. I can't wait. I love Mommy and Daddy days.


No comments: