Sunday, July 15, 2007

Lazy fun weekend






Grandma came to visit me. She looks like she's doing much better (some color in her cheeks!) Yay for healthy grandma!!!


We took the dogs to the dog park, and did some shopping. Nothing much. Mommy gets tired easily now, so we can't do that much.


I'm excited about being a big brother. I love to put my head on mommy's tummy and "listen" for the baby. I think I'm having a sister, because I looked up at mommy and said "sister" last week. I also love to blow raspberries on her tummy. Mommy can feel the baby move a bit, and says it's only a matter of time until I can feel the baby, too. I can't wait! I'm going to be an awesome big brother.
I love sitting in my Elmo chair now. It's my favorite seat in the house (after laps of course!) I'm growing so much. I weigh 22.12 lbs, and am growing faster than a weed.

No comments: