Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Get well soon, Gramma!!!



Daddy said gramma wasn't feeling well, so I hope she feels better soon!

While Daddy was away visiting Gramma, I learned to say Da-da. At first, it was over toast. The doctor laughed when I called her da-da. She really didn't know that I was really saying I missed my daddy. I can't fault her, though, she is an adult!

I spent the weekend with my Grandma and Grandpa. They were having fun laughing at me, and making dinosaur sounds. I almost forgot they were adults!

I also amuse myself lying down, kicking wildly, going 'hah, hah, hah'. I think I'm so funny!

I'm rolling across the room now. Soon, I will be crawling and walking! Mommy thinks that I am going to be a handful at Christmas. I don't know what Christmas is, but it sounds fun.

No comments: