Sunday, October 22, 2006

Color me spoiled!





Boy oh Boy! What a weekend!!! Mommy and I stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house this weekend (so that daddy could study!) We had so much fun! G-ma & G-pa were laughing and making faces at me. We went shopping while Mommy had her front tires replaced (there was a nail in her car!) They bought me some fun toys and some new yummy treats (I can't wait to try them all!!!) G-pa bought me a special glow in the dark bear. It's so cuddly, just like G-pa! G-ma bought me some finger foods, which I kept spilling all over me!!! Mommy had to put a limit on the special toys that they were going to get me (she said something about too much noise!)

I went to a pizza parlour and decided to talk to everyone! No one seemed to mind my shrieking with delight (except mommy, who's a little too uptight).

At night, we watched movies and they took turns making me laugh! This morning, G-pa kept making faces at me during the Chargers game so I wouldn't feel so bad that they lost.

In the end, I was glad to come home and spend some time with Daddy! He missed me a bunch, too.

No comments: