Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Growing Pains

Mommy wonders when I am going to sleep! I've been waking her up almost every hour at night so I can eat. The doctor says it's just me growing. She says I'm already such a big boy! Geez...grow 2.5 lbs in 10 days, and look what happens. BTW-I weigh 17.7 lbs now!

This weekend is the Rib Cookoff in Reno. Daddy will miss it, but I am looking forward to mommy pushing me around in a stroller and people watching. She said this year, she may actually eat the bbq (not like last year when the smell made her morning sickness worse.) Silly mommy!

Today, I sampled a banana, and actually ate two whole bites! Mommy is slowly trying to have me try new things. I also used my teething ring for the first time without much fuss.

Blog later, people! :)

No comments: